In-home care consists of a variety of things such as helping a person with:
- Bathing & Dressing
- Light Housekeeping & Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- Fall monitoring & prevention
- alzheimers and dementia care
- Respite care
Skilled Nursing Care is usually delivered to medically fragile clients and are usually ordered by a physician and delivered by a trained nurse. Skilled nursing services consists of a variety of things such as helping a person with:
- Medication Administration & Education
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Teaching and care
- Bowel and Bladder care and maintenance
- Post-Surgical Care & Transitional care to prevent rehospitalization
- Infusion therapy
We currently serve the CSRA area
Elderly or Disabled
- Post-surgical patients who need help in the home while rehabilitating
- Caregivers who need a few hours of personal time
- Children who live too far away to help their loved ones
We offer a variety of options:
- Private/out-of-pocket/cash payment
- VA Aid and Attendance benefit program
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Department of Energy/Medical white card recipients
- Some types of Medicaid
Home Care Agency
Independent Personal Attendant
Caregiver backup for emergencies
We are ready and able to fill the need with one phone call.
None. Home care backup is extra stress to your family.
Bonding, liability & workers comp. insurance
Our staff are bonded and insured, giving you peace of mind that if the caregiver hurt themselves in your home they would not sue your home owners insurance policy.
Usually none. It’s your responsibility to investigate any insurance held by these individuals. Private individuals can sue your home owners insurance policy if hurt on the job.
Quality control & supervision of home care staff
• All cases are carefully monitored and supervised by our Geriatric Case Managers and our management team.
These individuals are completely independent and lack formal supervision.
Continuing caregiver training
We provide continual mandatory in-service caregiver training.
These individuals may or may not continue to build upon their knowledge and skills.
Payroll, taxes, and IRS
We assume responsibility.
You are responsible for reporting and remitting state, federal, and FICA taxes to the proper tax authorities.
Criminal background and reference checks
Our employees are carefully screened at the time of hire with several layers of thorough background checks. Approximately 90% of applicants do not meet our high standards.
It is your responsibility to check the background of the individual.
Flexibility of home care services
Your home care service requirements will rarely stay the same.
Skills are fixed to the particular individual, and you pay for the skills they can perform rather than the skills you need.
Our caregivers have been delivering quality home care to satisfied clients for an average of over seven years.
We can provide home care services to you and your family 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Your caregiver is available on weekends and holidays.
One person means limited days and hours. You are responsible for staffing a replacement for sudden sickness, time off, emergencies, and vacations. Employment transitions mean that you start all over again.